You might have heard that the east coast was hit by a rather dramatic snowstorm over the weekend. It wasn't really so dramatic up here, but maybe that's just because we're used to massive snowfall. In fact, it was the loveliest weekend - Steve and I watched Elf (only one of the greatest Christmas movies) while drinking hot cider and waiting for the snow to start, and then Sunday we woke up to a snow covered city. I made pancakes, which I never do because I don't really know how, then we went to church, wandered around in the snow, watched football, and made Christmas cookies, all while watching the snow continue to fall all day. Grace kept falling asleep in the Ergo and caught snowflakes in her eyelashes while we were walking. Once we took her out to check out the snow, she seemed kind of intrigued.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am in love with her snowsuit...do you think they make one in my size?
ReplyDelete