Also, it turns out that my mom saved a handful of my dresses from babyhood. She showed them to us when we visited at New Years and they're precious and very well preserved. I was afraid to check them when we returned, so she'll bring them when she comes to visit, but she sent the tiniest one with Steve last week. It was a gift from Grandmom. I think I may have worn it home from the hospital; at least I'm wearing it in my infant pictures. I hope Smaldita can wear it home, too.
(And, yes, I deliberately photographed the yellow dress on the purple couch because she's certain to be a Husky fan.)
so you're going to be teaching her the value of perseverance and hope in the face of impossible odds? cause if she's going to be a husky fan she'll need that...does this mean i should have purchased the husky onesie?
ReplyDelete