Will there be 40 week pictures? Your guess is as good as mine at this point!
I have cleaned the floors, including mopping (which I generally don't believe in because it seems like gluing the dirt to the floor) and renewed the car registrations. Plus, today was my last day of classes. Next up - swapping out the winter and summer clothes, more laundry, and if I still have time on my hands, I think I'll get back to knitting the baby blanket and start cooking to fill the freezer. And perhaps finally finish the book I've been slowly wading through for the last few weeks. I might obsess about having a newborn during a pandemic, too. Especially after talking to my friend who is a public health official.
PS - Spring in Boston is absolutely beautiful.
If it's any condolence, Emma was about 4 weeks old when almost all of souther california caught on fire. I remember taking her out for a walk one day (when I finally could move, all I wanted was out of the house!). It was eerie though, nobody in the streets. I made it down to the boardwalk, only to be harrassed by 2 store owners telling me not to have a newborn outside. I muddled my way back home, and closed all the windows (ash was still falling) and felt about this big. :(
ReplyDelete*er, I meant consolation, not condolence. Is is friday yet? :)
ReplyDelete