Friday, April 17, 2009

Marriage = Compromise

Steve wanted to test the video camera and make sure I knew how to transfer videos, post to the blog, etc. It's not clear why that involved him being camera man... clearly, on so many levels, it should have been me. He decided to add sound that comes with the Flip software. I'm not sure if he didn't find my comedy routine as funny as I did or if he just doesn't know how to have the sound fade in and out during the credits. Yea, about the credits - he did those too. So, it seems like "teach kate to make and post videos" really means "make kate look like a huge dork then add goofy music and make her post it on the blog to be humiliated in front of everyone she knows and loves." And why did she do it? Because she has no shame. And because marriage involves compromise and humiliation to make your spouse happy.

2 comments: